12 CRM Best Practices to Grow your Sales
12 CRM Best practices, excerpts from the book-The three pillars of Customer relationship
- Relationship is not transactional but focusing on satisfaction/fulfillment/Success of your Customer
- Customer Experience = Responsibility of Mktg, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, HR etc.,(Ideally everyone at your organization)
- Cohesive Team = Complement each other well in the roles without bias. i.e there is no disconnect between Marketing, Sales, Customer Service team
- “Leading By Example”. Strongly leadership is key to retain relationship with customers.
- Single view of Multichannel communications on Email, Mobile, Websites, blogs and social media platforms. Uniform messaging across these channels.
- Improving the customer service.
- Problem. Don’t leave the customer along when they have a problem. This is the best time to build relationship with them.
- Take Feedback consistently and act upon it for improvement.
- Communication – Using customer information collected for their benefit
- Mentor. Align yourself with a mentor who can guide you to burn your fingers and learn. Rather you can avoid those mistakes from the inputs from your mentor.
- Review – “A strong review is highly important for ensuring the delegated activities are accomplished” Review periodically. Preferably weekly once. It is also seen that Sales professionally who review their goals three times a day have the highest probability to achieve their sales goals.
- Home and Office. – “Leave the work behind at office while at home” How you do anything is how you do everything. If you are not building a good relationship at home, how are you going to do that with your customer?
Your CRM Expert