Successful person v/s an Unsuccessful one
Answer: Successful person takes an action. Unsuccessful ones always have a reason not to take an action. They live in an island called One Day I Will.
With the context set very well, one of the tangible benefits of using a CRM is achieving your Sales Target. In this blog, I assume you already have a CRM in place or are using conventional spreadsheet way of managing your Sales. Either ways you will find the inputs here very useful.
Here are the top 5 Action that you may take based on the inputs that you derive out of the information from your CRM
- Review your follow-up activities on a daily basis. Remember fortune is in the follow-up. Our best customers, who followed the best practices suggested in the CRM saw an exceptional Sales growth( even up to 500% achievement of the Sales Target)
- Did you know who is your 24×7 Sales Executive? Yes its your website. Ensure you take an action to integrate your contact me page to the Leads entity in your CRM. Keep your harvesting engine on on the lead periodically. Farming engine could be your mass emailer/sms/calls periodically giving information which is useful to them. A monthly once connect is ideal. The intention of this touch point is to be on top of the prospects mind whenever they think about the product/services that you offer. In simple words- out of sight is out of mind.
- Research have shown that organizations/individual who have written down their goals earned 10 time more than the ones who never had any goals. Taking a cue here, you may want to set your goals in the CRM. A monthly or Quarterly or Yearly or combination of these is apt.
- Old is Gold. Yes many of us know it but seldom take action on this. Very often it is seen that the focus is more on acquiring new customers. However it is seen that, it cost 3 times more to acquire a customer than retain the existing. Hence the Farming engine that we talked earlier, remember to farm your existing contacts as well periodically. You will be surprise to see many of them will be ready to harvest. i.e ready to buy your product/service and you were on top of their mind when they were ready. Because of your Faming engine.
- Last but not the least, it is seen that customer service is paramount to a sustained business. Hence track your customer service requests in your and ensure your resolve their requests in a timely and qualitative manner. Have a feedback mechanism to track the customer satisfaction after you have serviced them.