Fortune is in your Followup
In his 30 plus years of Research, Mr. David Allen has found 5 steps towards stress free productivity. A time tested time management method. The foremost message from David is – Your mind is for having Ideas and not holding them.
Here are the 5 Steps
- Capture – Get all the things in your mind and put it in a peace of paper or any digital mode. These stuff held in your mind is not allowing you to be in your present self
- Clarify -Take everything that you capture and ask: Is it actionable? If no, then trash it or file it as reference or for later review.
- Organise – Create Next Actions list(s). Sort them into categories if it makes sense. For example – calls to make, errands to run, emails to send, etc.
- Review – Look over your lists as often as necessary to determine what to do next.
- Do ( Engage) – Use your trusted system(A CRM should do the needful) to take appropriate actions with confidence
Beneficiaries of the follow-up systems have seen a growth any where between 35% to 500% on wards.